Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Want to Go Away Forever and Ever

I should be used to the low way I feel every month, but I'm not.

Of course, there's a lot of things I should do, but don't.

For instance, I'm eating like shit. Normally, I wouldn't beat up on anyone for eating like shit every so often, especially that "once a month" time, but I have medical reasons to stop it and I don't.

I buy the produce. Sometimes I even wash it. But the thought of eating it sickens me for some reason. Right now, there isn't enough ranch dressing in the world to make raw vegetable palatable to me, and I don't know why. I generally like vegetables.

For the moment, though, my major food group is Frito-Lay. I felt guilty when I got my "Good Eating" magazine in the mail today. Do they make a "Bad Eating" magazine? That would fit my current lifestyle a lot better. However, I eat a good high fiber cereal for breakfast. Because, like always, I start out okay.

But I am pretty depressed right now. I can't motivate myself. I can't bring myself to fold any laundry. Or cook, or plan meals, or clean the toilet, or unload the dishwasher, or clean the floor. I did vaccuum the rug downstairs, because the dog destroyed a maraca down there.

I just want to sit here and play word whomp, and I think that's because it's the only thing I'm capable of doing well right now.

I'm a big fat ugly lump. I lack any interest in anything. I suck at everything except Soduku and Word Whomp. I wish the world would swallow me up.

9 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i would like to offer you a hug. it is lowfat and very good for you.

10:30 AM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Big props from the upper South/lower Midwest.

I'll visit and bring bourbon.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

When was the last time you did something only for you? A weekend away, a massage, anything?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I like hugs. My hugs are NOT lowfat.

Yay! Todd's coming to visit! I'll have to lose weight before he gets here, though

What is this "something for you" of which you speak?

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's word whamp? Is that anything like blogging?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds as if you and I dig ourselves into similar holes with similar thoughts running through our heads.

May you find a ladder out of that hole soon--and lots of hugs!

10:43 PM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Isn't language interesting? With just a couple commas, this sentence goes from: "For instance, I'm eating like shit" to, "For instance, I'm eating, like, shit."

That's so weird.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Craver said...

AHA!
We are sisters as well as comrades in the Cougar Army (you said we could call us that)..

During "those moments" I stick to food items from the "ito" food group.

Cheetos, Fritos, Burritos.

It helps not with the waistline, it helps with the I am going to remove your lungs with a spoon-line.

JC

7:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh honey we all feel that way sometimes. Some of us more than others..or maybe some of us just choose not to admit those feelings are there. Hugs from those babies of yours and some good doggie kisses should help some. Cocktail hour dulls the pain too, a little. But we have to face it. We live in a country where unrealistic body images are everywhere, we can't all be tall and thin, and we weren't supposed to be. Who wants a hug from from some skinny bitch who gives you a bruise from her bony little chocolate starved self. I would rather have a nice soft hug from well rounded person with whom you can share a hearty meal with any day of the week.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home